Power Centers are factory fabricated, controlled environment, electrical buildings designed to house power distribution, metering and control equipment, including:
- Low and Medium Voltage Switchgear
- Low and Medium Voltage Motor Control
- Variable Frequency Drives
- Motor Drive Systems
- UPS Systems
- Control Switchboards
- Annunciator and Alarm Panels
- Communication Panels
As a cost-effective alternative to “site built” construction, Power Centers are custom engineered and factory built and test to meet the most demanding of site conditions. From extreme temperatures to highly corrosive environments, provides solutions to safeguard your critical equipment and protect your investment. Served industries and applications include:
- Power Generation
- Chemical Processing
- Pulp and Paper
- Water/Waste Water
- LNG Terminals
- Data Centers
Power Distribution Centers provide a self contained, integrated electrical package at a low installed cost by eliminating field labor. On site assembly and interconnects are eliminated because the total package is factory built, wired and tested prior to shipment. Weather or coordination delays are also minimized and only incoming and outgoing electrical connections are necessary after positioning on a suitable foundation.
POWER CENTER FEATURES
- Pre-engineered Designs – Meet or exceed all nationally recognized electrical and building codes: Nema 3R, 250 PSF floor loads, 85 PSF roof loads, 125 MPH wall/wind loads. Engineering time and special drawings minimized.
- Modular Construction – Standard interior widths, lengths and heights to conform to applicable code requirements for typical switchgear and MCC dimensions; enclosures are movable and configurations expandable; exterior dimensions and modules facilitate trailer transportation.
- Common Components – Base structurals, floor plates, wall panels and roofs designed from stock inventory—resulting cost savings allows most competitive pricing.
- Factory Built and Tested – Potential for faster construction time; reduced labor, material and installation costs; mitigates weather and security concerns; reduces trades and equipment coordination/inspection delays; splices, interconnects and accessories tested after assembly; wet spray test performed prior to shipment; continuity and hi-pot testing of switchgear and MCC available.
- Full Line Accessories – Standard or special air conditioning, heating, ventilation, pressurization, insulation; AC/DC panels, interior fluorescent lights, switches, convenience receptacles, outdoor and emergency lights; cable tray, wireway, conduit, busway; UPS, battery, rack, DC charger, annunciator, exterior alarms; fire detection and protection; floor, wall, roof openings and reinforcing; equipment rear access panels, standard or custom doors, battery enclosures and special rooms.